Add to Calendar
December 15, 2022 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Target Audience: This training is highly recommended for designated ADR Coordinators representing state agencies/entities. We welcome new ADR Coordinators, as well as those who would like a refresher course. Come and learn about ADR services in State Government!
This training will help you understand:
- your role as the designated ADR Coordinator for your agency
- the importance of your formal agency designation
- what the term “ADR” entails
- the benefits of mediation AND
- how to make effective ADR assessments and service requests
Participants will be introduced to:
- the mediation process
- program resources AND
- administrative requirements such as confidentiality, forms, record keeping and quarterly reports
Facilitator: Abril Trujillo trained as a mediator in 2013 at the UNM Anderson School of Business as a graduate student of the School of Public Administration. She volunteers as a mediator for the Albuquerque Metropolitan Court and serves as a mediator for the State of NM ADR Bureau in her role as statewide Mediation Coordinator. She is native indigenous New Mexican (Po-Woh-Geh-Owingeh) born in Santa Fe. Her previous work includes Fingerprint Examiner, Death Investigator and Advocate for Survivors of Sexual Assault. She is a Registered Yoga Teacher 200 and a Master Usui Reiki Practitioner.