Defensive Driving Class
When registering an employee for Defensive Driving Course, what information will I need to complete registration?
- Full name of individual attending;
- Driver license number;
- Agency Name ;
- Date and location of class;
- Date of Last Defensive Driving Course Taken
- Name, telephone number, email address (if available) of agency contact person
- Out of state driving history (if applicable) *Must provide a current driving record from within the last 30 days
What is the cost of this course?
- $15.00 per student (4 hour class)
- $30.00 per student (6 hour class)
How/When can we pay for this course?
- We no longer accept PO’ s from the state agenies. We will accept payment in the form of operating transfer only.
- We will no longer accept payments in the form of cash, check or money order. It will be the agencies responsibility to pay for the class and request reimbursement from the student/employee if the student/employee has attended the DDC because of an accident or suspension of their state driving privileges.
- What the registration is for;
- Name of employee(s) attending;
- The date they are attending;
- Document number; and
- Agency authorized signature(s) to be valid.
Courses We Offer:
4hr course is for employees that are within 30days of expiring but have not yet (see calendar below for available days/times)
6hour online is for new and expired employees 6hr online (click here to register)
6hour course is for new expired and suspended employees (see calendar below for available days/times)