Administrative Use of State Vehicles
This course is for individuals that have taken an approved National Safety Council course where the provider failed to address the administrative rules for state vehicle use
When registering an employee for Defensive Driving Course, what information will I need to complete registration?
- Full name of individual attending;
- License number;
- Current Defensive Driving
- Agency Name and Code;
- Name, telephone number, email address (if available) of agency contact person
- Out of state driving history (if Applicable) * Must be no more than 3 months old
What is the cost of this course?
- This course is free
How it works?
- Register for online training by filling out the registration form below
- A confirmation of registration will be sent to your email address
- A notice of eligibility with a link to Administrative Use of State Vehicles will be sent to your email address
- Mozilla Firefox, version 12 or later, for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows
- Google Chrome, version 19 or later, for Windows or Mac OS
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 9, for Windows
- Apple Safari, version 5.1 or later, for Mac OS X and Windows
- Adobe Flash Player, version 10 or later
Other browsers might work, but are not supported. If you encounter problems when using a nonsupported browser, try using one of the supported browser versions.
Required Connectivity and Recommended Connection Speeds
Online Defensive Driving NMAC 1.5.3 is a Web-based application and requires Internet access. For best performance, use a broadband connection such as Cable or DSL
- YouTube.com firewall access
- Firewall – Both Network and local firewalls (hardware/software) could potential block the communication. Please consult with your network administrator or firewall manual how to alter the permissions.
- VPN Connection: Please close the VPN Connection and re-launch the course.