State Printing and Graphic Design Services
State Printing and Graphic Design Services (SPGDS) is the State’s primary centralized resource for producing printed & graphic design services. SPGDS provides state‐of‐the‐art printing and graphic design services on a cost‐recovery basis to government agencies and tax‐exempt entities. The products and services of State Printing & Graphic Design Services (SPGDS) provides proven value to the State of New Mexico and the taxpayer.
- Coordinate with state departments to use State Printing & Graphic Design Services (SPGDS) as primary source for printing/design related services, with additional resources using local New Mexico printing companies reducing out of state procurement.
- Review consolidation of small non‐productive printing applications with departments that can no longer justify the costs associated with running these mini centers.
- Consolidate department mailing applications by using State Printing & Graphic Design Services as mailing service source for letters, licenses, financial/health information and applications requiring volume postage discounts. Use of local New Mexico mail service vendors to supplement work with SPGDS reducing out-of-state mailing services being performed today.
- Conduct information and training seminars in graphics applications.
- Conduct a feasibility study for Santa Fe satellite digital printing operations in legislative district.