How to Place an Order
Request a quote
The initial step in the printing process is requesting a quote. This process provides printing specifications for your job.
Usually you can receive your estimate within a couple of work days, but a quicker turnaround time is possible. A Customer Service Representative is always available for customer consultation. They can discuss job specifications, make suggestions for improving the product design or construction, help determine a realistic delivery date, and assist you in lowering your printing costs.
If you would like to receive a quote before proceeding with an order, submit a Quote Request form or consult with a Customer Service Representative. To get the most accurate quote for your job, be specific and have as much information as you can. A mock-up, sample, or similar printed piece is helpful. Here is a list of information to compile when requesting a quote:
- Contact name – very important in case we have more questions
- Job description – title and type of publication
- Quantity needed
- Number of pages – remember, a sheet of paper printed on both sides is 2 pages
- Dimensions of the finished piece – what size will it be when we deliver it to you
- Preparation services (if any), such as typesetting, scanning or design
- Color of ink(s)
- Type and color of paper
- Proofs needed
- Finishing services (if any) such as pad, collate, staple, fold, binding, shrinkwrap, etc.
Create a purchase order
Once you have received a quote, Executive agencies will need to create a purchase order through the state-wide accounting system, SHARE.
Submitting your order
Placing an order is simple and convenient. Simply submit your purchase order using one of the methods below. Upon receipt of your purchase order, we will create a work order and begin to work on your project.
Online – Coming Soon
Discounted pricing is offered when you order items such as business cards, envelopes and letterhead directly online.
Follow the two easy steps below to fax us your order.
- Return your State Prinitng and Graphic Desing Services approved quote to (505) 476-1958.
- Send us your digital file via disk, email or online upload – call our Graphics Team at (505) 476-1954 for instructions on how to upload your documents
Visit us in person. A Customer Service Representative will be glad to assist you. We are located at 2641 Siringo Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505.
Send us your file
You can send us your digital file on a disk, email it to us or use one of online upload options. Before you send us your file, see our suggestions for submitting your files to State Printing.
For State Printing quotations, please email customer service: email@example.com. Please include all specifications and file uploads.