Intended Audience: This training is recommended for designated ADR Coordinators who work as liaisons between the ADR Bureau and their state agency/entity. This training is recommended if you are new to the ADR Coordinator role, have never attended an ADR Coordinator Training or if you would like a refresher. There is no cost to attend. If you have any questions about this training, please contact us at ADR.Bureau@gsd.nm.gov.
This training will help ADR Coordinators understand:
- their role as the ADR Coordinator for their state agency/entity
- what the term “ADR” entails
- the benefits of mediation for individuals and organizations
- how to make effective ADR assessments and service requests
- what you can and should be reporting on your ADR Quarterly Reports
Facilitator: Abril Trujillo of the ADR Bureau