Title: ADR Coordinator Training
Dates/Times: July 20, 2023 (10:00 am – 12:00 pm)
Intended Audience: This training is highly recommended for designated ADR Coordinators representing state agencies/entities. We welcome new ADR Coordinators as well as those who would like a refresher course. Come and learn about ADR services in State Government! For questions about this training or for information on how to register, please contact us at ADR.Bureau@gsd.nm.gov.
This is an interactive, online training. In order to participate, you will need strong Wi-Fi with a working camera and microphone on your computer. You will be asked to keep your camera on. Attendance is limited.
This training will help you understand:
- your role as the designated ADR Coordinator for your agency
- the importance of your formal agency designation
- what the term “ADR” entails
- the benefits of mediation AND
- how to make effective ADR assessments and service requests
Participants will be introduced to:
- the mediation process
- program resources AND
- administrative requirements such as confidentiality, forms, record keeping and quarterly reports
Facilitator: Abril Trujillo of the ADR Bureau