Defensive Driving Class
When registering an employee for Defensive Driving Course, what information will I need to complete registration?
- Full name of individual attending;
- Driver license number;
- Agency Name ;
- Date and location of class;
- Date of Last Defensive Driving Course Taken
- Name, telephone number, email address (if available) of agency contact person
- Out of state driving history (if applicable) *must be no more than 3 months old
What is the cost of this course?
- $15.00 per student (4 hour class)
- $30.00 per student (6 hour class)
How/When can we pay for this course?
- We no longer accept PO' s from the state agenies. We will accept payment in the form of operating transfer only.
- We will no longer accept payments in the form of cash, check or money order. It will be the agencies responsibility to pay for the class and request reimbursement from the student/employee if the student/employee has attended the DDC because of an accident or suspension of their state driving privileges.
All purchase documents will be accepted from entities outside of state government :
- What the registration is for;
- Name of employee(s) attending;
- The date they are attending;
- Document number; and
- Agency authorized signature(s) to be valid.
Note to students: Food and drinks are allowed in our classrooms. Please bring you own snacks.
Note: In the event that Governor Susana Martinez issues a 2-hour delay due to inclement weather or road closing, Defensive Driving Classes will be cancelled and rescheduled within 10 days.
Click on date to Register!