Capital Projects Bureau
The Capital Projects Bureau (CPB) of the Facilities Management Division (FMD) is responsible for meeting the space requirements of state agencies. CPB provides project management in the areas of architecture and engineering design, historic preservation, construction services and overall project oversights.
CPB strives to achieve efficient design, safety and maintenance friendly criteria during our planning and design process with our contracted and in-house design professionals.
During the construction phases of our state projects CPB actively manages the owner’s portions and responsibilities inherent to improvement of our physical plants. This leads the management activities to provide a comprehensive oversite of all stakeholders.
Information on bidding on state construction projects is available on the State Purchasing Division Active Procurements.
- Current Projects – Contact Martin Kuziel at 505-795-0116 for information about current FMD projects
- Design professional, Consultant, or Construction services opportunities – Contact Jim Lindeman, Capital Project Team Lead at 505-470-8329.
- Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
References, Templates and Forms
- Architect Engineer Landscape Architect Surveyor RFP
- Agreement Between Owner and Design Professional Part A
- Agreement Between Owner and Design Professional Part B
- PCD Contractor Performance Evaluation Program
- Agreement Between Owner and Contractor