"Heading in a New Direction"
• Coordinate with state departments to use State Printing & Graphic Design Services (SPGDS)
as primary source for printing/design related services, with additional resources using local
New Mexico printing companies reducing out of state procurement.
• Review consolidation of small non‐productive printing applications with departments that can
no longer justify the costs associated with running these mini centers.
• Consolidate department mailing applications by using State Printing & Graphic Design Services
as mailing service source for letters, licenses, financial/health information and applications requiring
volume postage discounts. Use of local New Mexico mail service vendors to supplement work with
SPGDS reducing out-of-state mailing services being performed today.
• Conduct information and training seminars in graphics applications.
• Conduct a feasibility study for Santa Fe satellite digital printing operations in legislative district.